Picture yourself in a Mediterranean village... the aroma of fresh food, the chatter of people in the park and an easy stroll to shops and fun.
La Jolla Crossroads offers this special lifestyle and so much more.
Enjoy a tasteful blend of architectural details, flowing fountains, draping flowers, and unprecedented collection of contemporary art. La Jolla Crossroads also offers a deli, drycleaners, hair salon, and even a new marketplace for all your fresh fruit, produce, frozen yogurt, pizza and more.
Experience a management team whose devotion to residents extends beyond outstanding customer service. Discover our commitment to the finer details that include accepting deliveries, package delivery assistance, assiting with scheduling San Diego attractions, complimentary shuttle service, 24-hour courtesy patrols and quality maintenance to the community and apartment homes. We are proudly a 100% smoke free community as of June 1, 2014. Sorry, cosigners are not accepted.
Don't go on vacation. Live it at La Jolla Crossroads.
Be sure to also check out our Neighborhood Spotlight blog post on University City!
|| From $1675
|| From $1900
|| From $2400
|| From $3150
- Studios, 1, 2, & 3 bedroom units
- Lofts / vaulted ceilings and wood-burning fireplaces in selected units
- Neutral color palette
- Spacious floor plans
- Private patios or balconies
- Central heating & air
- Full-sized washer and dryer included
- Generous closet, linen & storage space
- Mirrored wardrobe doors
- Full appliance package includes range, microwave, dishwasher & refrigerators
- Kitchen pantries
- Professional onsite management office - open daily
- Controlled access parking
- Elevator access
- Fully-equipped technology lounge and business center
- Private conference room
- Indoor movie theater
- Beautiful pools and spas located throughout the community
- Art sculptures on display
- BBQ & picnic areas
- Private clubroom with gourmet kitchen
- Resident concierge services
- Billiards and game area
- Racquet ball court
- Children’s play areas
- Kid’s Club room with scheduled activities
- Reflections, an exclusive Fitness Facility with daily classes and available with certified trainers
- The Oasis Wellness Spa
- Private tanning salon
- Corporate furnished units & Maid Service
- 24-hour maintenance dispatch service
- Courtesy patrol and parking monitoring
- Free resident shuttle service to nearby shops, UCSD and Scripps Hospitals
- Low and moderate affordable housing programs available
- ADA Accessible
- Surfboards, Bodyboards, and 21 Speed Hybrid Bike Rentals are available. Each item is $5 per day. Credit card deposit is required for all rentals.
From 805 – exit La Jolla Village Drive, head west. Go to Nobel Drive make a left at the light. Make a right on Judicial Drive. 2 blocks to Golden Haven, make a right into the community.
From 1-5 – exit La Jolla Village Drive, head east. Go 2 miles to Towne Center Drive. Make a right. Make a left on Golden Haven. The street ends at the front entrance to the community.
From I-15 – exit Miramar Road, head west. Drive 7 miles to Nobel Drive (Miramar turns in to La Jolla Village Drive). Make a left on Nobel, a right on Judicial and another right on Golden Haven.
|Rental Office Hours - Property Tours End Daily at 5:30 PM.